After I went to Tehran and became a member of the parliament, my desperateness and hopelessness was intensified. I saw tons of unanswered petitions and telegrams there. I noticed that most of the persons who have entered into the fraction of freedom- the fraction that we had enthusiastically tried to found it – have small and personal intentions. I was successful to find out that all parliament and state foundations are in hand of some backward-looking despiteful persons, thefts, liars and charlatans.
Those observations had a huge affect on my mentality. I knew that I would not get along well with the traitors who had occupied the parliament. I felt that those traitors would not easily allow me to be in the parliament. For that reason, I said all my words using the opportunity. I said the requirements of 16000 Azerbaijanis who elected me and sent me to the parliament. They listened to my words accurately and silently and supported me. But those supports were nothing except a black curtain to hide their dishonesty. As soon as they had an opportunity, they said to themselves “It seems that this Azerbaijani is not that kind of person who can be unvoiced. He should be banished from here”. They disagreed with my credential.
Nevertheless, I did not get disappointed and with the help of the liberals who were gathers in the Freedom Front, we started our fight. It is a sigh that our fiery speeches and papers were ineffective and unanswered. Tehran moved but toward back, toward suppressing the rights of the nations.
Finally, the situation was turned to such crucial condition that I understood that there is no outcome for staying in Tehran and giving hot speeches and writing papers. I fell to thinking about the debate that we had had one year ago in here, Tabriz.

Seyed Jafar Pishevari

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Azaris are iranian not turks. DEATH TO PAN-TURKS. WE WILL DEFEAT ALL OF YOU BASTARDS. KILL ALL OF YOU PAN-TURKS. DEATH TO TURKEY.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi gozbed (pan-farsist)
turkey and allaof turkish countries wil be live
unfortunatly iran were conden to death